Friday 15 April 2011

THERE IS ONLY ONE ENGLAND CAPTAIN

I am still a member of Cuddington Golf Club and recently Paul Clement joined. He is the assistant coach at Chelsea, the position formerly held by Ray Wilkins. Two weeks ago Paul brought Ashley Cole to play golf but I didn't see him. Yesterday he brought John Terry. When John was walking into the bar I played loudly " one England captain, there's only one England captain."
John Terry then brought me a signed mongrammed England shirt and a pair of England boots with his childrens' names on, Summer and Georgie. John was extremely polite and caring but it made me realise how vulnerable I look to people meeting me for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. You are a legend. Mum missed out the chanting bit when she gave me the story! Love it - Next time there's a minute silence at the ground, that's going out on loud...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if that traitor fenando steps foot in cuddington. i will bring barbara. Richard wg

    ReplyDelete