Wednesday 6 October 2010

An Ode to Swetty


Debbie is a swetty sock
she manages the bar.
The punters all love to mock,
but they mustn't go too far.

When swetty kisses me,
she rests her tits on my arm,
it does fill me with glee,
and doesn't do me any harm.

She used to call me super G,
but now she gives me a kiss;
So does Sparksy and it occurs to me,
that they are always pissed.

The thing that baffles me the most,
is why a raspberry is still seen as so hunky;
and I don't want to seem to boast,
but the rest of you must look like monkeys.

Now into the bar come Boggin and Andy,
and swetty serves them with a snarl.
She is full of cheer sweetness and candy,
but to get to know her takes awhile.

So as my ditty draws to a close,
I must say something scottish and clean:
'lang May your lum reek' is what I chose,
to show that I'm not mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment