Wednesday 16 March 2011

A WALK IN THE RAIN

I must say one thing about not being able to drink in sufficient quantity to satisfy my thirst effected me in a strange way recently. My wife and I have taken to walking from Kingston Bridge through Canberry Gardens alongside the river towards Ham. Two weeks ago we parked in Kingston centre and the heavens opened, it was raining persistantly. So we went for a coffee. After Julie asked me what I wanted to do and I said go for a walk. I felt I could do with the feeling of cool rain on my face. So I was wrapped up in rain gear and blankets and off we went. It was a long walk, for Julie, and we got soaked. With hindsight probably not a great idea for someone prone to chest infection but as Julie says,"Don't worry you are not dead yet. "

No comments:

Post a Comment